The following positions are currently available at Wu Promotion.
Project Manager, International Business Development-Entertainment
Wu Promotion Co., Ltd is looking for a skilled candidate to join its newly launched Entertainment Department. Reporting to the Director of International Business Development, the project manager is responsible for supporting the Director in bringing foreign entertainment productions to China, and touring Chinese entertainment productions abroad.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research international show productions for the company’s incoming activities;
- Research Chinese show productions for the company’s outgoing activities;
- Follow-up on international correspondence for the Director;
- Be in charge of all Chinese correspondence for the Director, act as translator whenever necessary;
- Contribute to logistic pre-planning for national and international touring routes;
- Prepare touring schedules and budgets together with the Director;
- Follow-up on agreements to finalize the detailed terms of engagement;
- Prepare contract agreements and follow up until signature;
- Transfer and share agreement conditions with the different departments in the company and assist all parties with the tour preparations;
- Be in charge of all administrative tasks for the Director e.g. filing, data base, accounting, travel bookings.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in the entertainment business;
- Experience with touring shows an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent;
- Some international experience;
- Fluency in Chinese and English;
- Knowledge of Office Suite
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Chinese and English;
- Basic understanding of budgets and numbers;
- Good organizational skills and sense of priorities;
- Curiosity, proactivity and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, under pressure, with high tolerance to stress.
Project Manager, International Tour & Projects Department
- Responsibility for International Tour & Projects in Europe, incl. tour coordination and management
- Business development: contact potential partners for new projects
- Liaise with promoters and concert halls in the area of Europe
- Help with contract negotiations, draft budgets and action plans
- Coordinate between foreign and Chinese partners (concert halls, local promoters, and orchestra)
- Obtain offers from instrument cargo, bus companies and hotels and negotiate prices
- Supervise design work (program brochure, posters and advertisements, tour booklet, etc.)
- Language skills: Native German speaker and Excellent English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to commit for at least 3 years
- 2 years experience in the performance industry
- Computer literacy in Windows: Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Photoshop and Lotus Notes would be an advantage
- Able to work independently and with attention to detail
GM Assistant/ Project Manager
- Take care of correspondence for the General Manager (independently and after the GM’s instruction) in English and German;
- Organize the GM’s business trips, incl. meeting arrangements, flight and hotel bookings;
- Draft and layout presentations and texts in English and German for sponsoring and press.
- Project responsibility for selected projects, incl. tour coordination and management;
- Business development: contact potential partners for new projects;
- Liaise with promoters and concert halls abroad and with embassies and consulates in China;
- Help with contract negotiations, draft budgets and action plans;
- Coordinate between foreign and Chinese partners;
- Supervise design work (program brochure, posters and advertisements, tour booklet, etc.).
- Language skills: Native German and Excellent English (spoken and written) Chinese: able to communicate, understand daily conversations, good reading skills, simple writing;
- Willingness to commit for at least 3 years;
- At least 2 years experience as GM Assistant or in the similar position;
- Computer literacy in Windows: Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Photoshop and Lotus Notes would be an advantage;
- Able to work independently and with attention to detail.
Senior Project Manager of Public Relations
- Communication and relationship management with business enterprises, foreign embassies and cultural institutes in China;
- Acquisition and management of events and projects from business enterprises, Chinese government as well as embassies and cultural institutes in China;
- Company image development and promotion, including CI, branding in the market, website and company publications;
- Contact development and relationship management with existing and potential customers and partners;
- Communication and relationship management with media in China as well as abroad;
- Sponsorship seeking;
- Leading and management the team.
- At least 5 years experiences in PR, marketing, sales or other related fields;
- Bachelor degree in marketing, economic or related major;
- Excellent English both written and spoken, second foreign language a plus, oversea study/working experiences preferred;
- Excellent communication and organization skills, strong leadership and ability of execution, high efficiency despite of pressure;
- Connection with music and culture field preferred;
- Willingness to commit for at least 3 years.